Certification Authority Server for IIS 5.0 Retail
A Certification Authority issues digital certificates which contain a public key and the identity of the owner. The certificates are issued in PFX (Personal inFormation eXchange) file format protected by a password.
Certificates provide the foundation of a public key infrastructure (PKI). These are electronic credentials, issued by a certification authority (CA), that are associated with a public and private key pair.
Our Certification Authority Server works as an IIS application for most Windows webservers. That means it is not required to operate an extra CA machine.
– X.509 standards compliant
– Supports up to 4096 bit RSA keys
– Supports SHA256/512 hash algorithms
– OCSP Support
– HSM Support
– Multiple Certificate Templates
– Audit Trail an Certificate Management
– Windows operating system with IIS
– Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0