TVideoGrabber 10.6.2.2 CSharp and VB.NET
TVideoGrabber is a video capture/media player SDK for development of C#, VB, C++, Delphi, C++Builder, and ActiveX-compatible applications. TVideoGrabber captures and records video and audio streams from video capture devices supplied with a DirectShow driver like USB webcams, USB analog capture devices, HD PCI cards, desktop, as well as from set of bitmaps used as video source.
After installing the Multipurpose DirectShow Encoder Filter, it is possible to record or stream in many formats without having to install third-party DirectShow compression codecs. It is possible to stream audio/video directly to the network, or through media servers, or to merge several clips into a single one, split a clip into smaller clips and transcode them to different formats.
After installing the RTSP/RTMP DirectShow Source Filter, it is possible to receive, record and capture RTSP IP cameras, RTMP media servers and other streaming sources. The RTSP filter is able to render and save at the same time the streaming source to a file without transcoding, and save to new files on the fly without loosing frames.
When the RTSP/RTMP DirectShow source filter is installed TVideoGrabber supports also capture devices with a hardware encoder like the Avermedia Live Gamer portable, BlackMagic Decklink, Hauppauge Colossus, etc...
TVideoGrabber is also an advanced media player that lets play audio/video clips at their normal speed, faster, slower, forward and backward, one by one or through a playlist.
It is possible to capture frames, perform text/graphic overlays over the video frames or only over the video window, during preview, recording or playback, perform PIP video from another TVideoGrabber component, apply video processing like rotation, cropping and more.
Designed to be easy and comprehensive to use, TVideoGrabber will help you to save time, money and effort to include video and/or audio capabilities in your project.
Several instances of TVideoGrabber can run concurrently, e.g. to display a video capture window and a media player window on the same form, or to run several cameras concurrently on the same form.
The package includes demo projects showing how to implement the simplest as well as the most advanced features, with only a few lines of code.
The TVideoGrabber SDK supports most of the video capture devices supplied with a DirectShow driver:
- standard and HD webcams (e.g. the Logitech webcams)
- professional HD capture/rendering cards (e.g. the BlackMagic Decklink capture cards)
- capture cards including a H264 or MPEG hardware encoder, e.g. like the AverMedia Live Gamer Portable, the Hauppauge Colossus (require our Datastead RTSP filter),
- analog composite USB capture (e.g. the Easycap USB)
- PCI/PCIe analog composite capture cards (e.g. the OsPrey 210 or OsPrey 440)
- IP cameras in H264/MPEG4 mode (require our Datastead RTSP filter),
- IP cameras in HTTP/MPEG or JPEG mode,
- GigE cameras (e.g. PointGrey cameras)
- DV capture devices.
WITH THE DATASTEAD MULTIPURPOSE DIRECTSHOW ENCODER:
If the Multipurpose DirectShow Encoder Filter is installed, it is possible to record or stream in many formats with 3 lines of code without having to install third-party DirectShow compression codecs.
WITH DIRECTSHOW COMPRESSOR CODECS:
- AVI recording,
- WMV/ASF recording,
- MKV recording after installing the Haali MKV muxer,
- MP4/FLV recording (may require a third-party H264 or AAC DirectShow encoder)
- timer-based recording (delayed start, timered stop, or create new file periodically)
- compression of the audio and video streams, "on-the-fly" or after recording,
- pause/resume during recording, with possibility to create a new clip for each pause/resume,
- video preview while recording,