UtilMind FormMagnet DXE6-Delphi 10.2 Tokyo Full Source
The FormMagnet allows to magnetize your forms to an edges of screen / work area, borders of parent window and to other forms. Forms can glue each others, so when user moves the form, others, attached forms will be moved too. With acFormMagnet, your forms can looks and feels like windows of famous WinAmp player.
With FormMagnet forms obtains following abilities:
1. to be attracted to edges of screen or work area (considering placement of task / appbars)
2. to be attracted to borders of parent form (for child windows).
3. to attract other forms (with FormMagnet on them) to itself.
4. to glue other forms to itself (when user move form, others, "glued" forms will be moved too)
5. to move forms, dragging by client area.
Active activity flag. Means that this window can be magnetized to other forms and to screen edges;
FormDragable allows to move forms, dragging by client area;
Glue enables or disables gluing feature. When Glue is True and user moves the form, others, attached forms will be moved too;
MagnetType type of magnetization;
Power maximum range (in screen pixels) to other object that attract the form;
ScreenMagnet list of properties that allow your form to be magnetized to the screen edges.
OnDragMove occurs when form changes the screen position;
OnGlue occurs when form is about to be glued to other magnet;
OnMagnet occurs when form is about to be magnetized to other magnet.